Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ENGLISH JOKE

Bill Clinton and his driver were cruising along a country road one night whenall of a sudden they hit a pig, killing it instantly. Bill told his driverto go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened.About 1 hour later Bill sees his driver staggering back to the car with a bottleof wine in one hand, a cigar in the other and his clothes all ripped andtorn. "What happened to you", asked Bill. "Well, the Farmer gave me thewine, his wife gave me the Cigar and his 19 year old daughter made madpassionate love to me." "My God, what did you tell them", asks Clinton. Thedriver replies, "I'm Bill Clinton's driver, and I just killed the pig".Bill Clinton and his driver were cruising along a country roadone night when all of a sudden they hit a pig, killing it instantly.

No comments: